Thursday, June 14, 2007

Middle Eastern Fusion

Magic! It's the name I have for the stuff I make up.

The meal started off wanting to sautee pistacchios. I forgot to do that (teehee). But I did use up some leftovers in the fridge and made a spicy slightly curried stew. I really threw everything together, so everything is an approximation.

Middle Eastern Fusion Stew with Israeli Couscous
Ingredients
A bunch of cherry tomatoes, quartered
2 small zucchini, cut in bite-sized pieces
1 medium onion
2 cloves garlic
1/2 packet veggie crumbles
leftover tempeh cacciatore
leftover 3 C soup
a dash of cinnamon
a dash of yellow mustard powder
black pepper
sea salt

Israeli couscous (cooked like rice in veggie broth)

Saute everything in a large pan (wok).
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!
great blog! i'm going to add it to my links on my blog page... :)

kades002 said...

Thank you! Enjoy!