Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pancakes

Because my boyfriend mentioned pancakes one day, I now have to cook them for breakfast on Sundays. I love having a little decadance once in awhile. I've been experimenting with using what I have, since I'm moving soon. It's easier to move less. Plus, more economically sensible to use what you have. :-)

Last two pancake recipes.

Banana Pankcakes (last week)
1 ripe banana, mashed
2 cups water
1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
some frozen blueberries
vanilla extract to taste (optional)

5 Minute Pancakes (today)
1 cup flour (whichever kind you prefer)
1 tablespoon sugar (I used organic cane sugar)
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup soymilk
some blackberries and blueberries
some uncooked oatmeal
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

No comments: